Thanks to all 566 of you!
Thanks to all 566 people who subscribe to the brandgym blog, either through the Monday morning email, or through a blog reader.
The blog has also been a great tool for networking. If you’re thinking about blogging, here are some of the ways its helped me in 2007:
– Getting feedback on the draft of my latest book, Where’s the Sausage?
– Voting for the best cover for the same book
– Doing online research on what people thought about the chances of success of the iPhone
– Getting leads to help us find brandgym partner 5
– Setting up talks to do as part of the Where’s the Sausage? book tour with the CIM and IABC
– Going to Fruit Towers to meet innocent’s creative director
– Meeting Tom Fishburne, genius cartoonist and UK marketing director of method
– Meeting Denise from Lush
Thanks again, and here’s to another great year in 2008!