Hit and Miss Survey 2013
This is your chance to put your marketing judgement to the test, by taking our 60 second Hit and Miss Survey: just click here.
Below is a bit more info on what we at the brandgym think will be hits or misses, with links to the relevant blog posts if you want to refresh your memory before voting.
1. Apple will continue to deliver double digit growth in sales in tablets and smartphones, thanks to the iPad Mini and iPhone 5, enjoying a bumper Xmas 2012 quarter. Expect to see the share price back over $600 on the back of this, and one "wow" innovation in 2013 – Apple iTV anyone?
3. Sainsbury's will continue to gain share in the supermarket wars, thanks to a big idea which is right for the times ("Live Well for Less"), the innovative Price Match promotional campaign and a revitalisation of
their own brand offer.
4. Skyfall will be the biggest Bond movie ever, a great example of brand revitalisation and "fresh consistency"
5. Snickers' "Your're not you when you're hungry" campaign will contunue to help the brand grow share around the world.
6. easyJet will
continue to grow share of the European airline market, helped by their
new service where you can pick your seat, not fight for it.
1. Philladelphia cheese and chocolate is too wierd for French consumers, and will achieve limited sales – less than 10% of total Phillie sales
2. Red Bull Editions won't give wings to the brand, adding less than 10% incremental volume. We don't expect a pan-European roll-out
3. Microsoft's new Surface is too late to the tablet party, and the snazzy cover come keyboard won't be enough to win a big share: less than 10% of the tablet market
4. The new ee brand will deliver limited incremental share of the mobile network market for owner by Everything Everywhere, cannibalising Orange and T-Mobile.
5. Tesco's new Furbie-focused promotional campaign won't help them re-gain share in the supermarket wars
So, just click here to take the 60 second survey.